Monday, December 15, 2008

Peg Bundy Lives!!!!!



We were invited to a lovely costume party in honor of a good friend's 60th birthday this past Friday night.

I hate costume parties. I suck at picking a costume. I never come up with anything creative and I always wait until the last minute, throw a sheet on my head and call it good. Not this time. I planned ahead and I went for it.

I went as Peg "White Trash Queen of the Century" Bundy. I can attest to why Peg walked the way she did. Those heels were killer - I could feel my pulse in my feet by the end of the night. They hurt so badly, I forgot about trying to keep my head up with five pounds of hair extensions clipped in my normally short hair.

But the party was fun and for your amusement, this is my very first photo posted to my Blog ever. Because yanking off a Peg deserves something.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can Gemma Teller Morrow be far behind? Great job!

Anonymous said...

You do make an awesome Peg. And yeah, I still read your blog. It is one of my favorites. And actually, you are quite a pretty lady. Even with the hair and all! LOL

Gina